All things Christmas in one perfect mini loaf! I made mini loaves as neighbor gifts this year and they worked great! You could easily make this in a loaf pan or even a bundt pan as a dessert or Christmas morning breakfast. I know I always say these recipes are easy, but seriously… this one is EASY.
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4C Granulated Sugar
- 1C Eggnog
- 1/2C Butter melted and cooled
- 1t Vanilla
- 21/4C Flour
- 2t Baking powder
- 2t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2t Salt
- 1 3/4C Flour
- 1/2C Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4C Melted butter
- 3/4C Peanut brittle ,crushed
- 3/4C Gingersnaps, crushed
- 1/4t Salt
- 1/2t Cinnamon
- 1C powdered Sugar
- 2T Eggnog
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside
- In a large mixer combine the eggs, sugar, butter, eggnog, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the eggnog mixture in 3 parts and stir until just combined. Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans ( or full sized pan) and top with a hefty amount of streusel on top. Use ALL of it!
- * you could double the streusel recipe and add a layer into the batter as well for even more flavor!*
- Bake at (350F) for about 20 minutes for mini loafs and 40 for full sized or until golden brown and the bread “bounces back” when pressed lightly with a finger.
- Let cool completely and drizzle with eggnog glaze.
- Combine Flour, Brown sugar, Cinnamon, Peanut Brittle, Gingersnaps, and Salt in a medium bowl. Pour Butter over the flour mixture and gently toss util large crumbs form. Set aside.
- Mix well until no lumps remain and drizzle over cooled loaves.