- 2 Medium zucchini
- 1/4 C Flour
- 1 C Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 C Pistachio Crumbs
- 1 Traeger Veggie Rub
- 1 large egg, beaten + 1T Water
- *optional* Ranch for dipping
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini then cut each one into strips. You should get about 6 strips per.
- Place the zucchini strips into a large zip top bag and add the flour. Shake the bag to coat the zucchini. Set aside. Combine the panko bread crumbs, pistachios, and Traeger rub and stir to combine. place on a large paper plate or shallow dish.
- Whisk the egg and water together until smooth and place in a second shallow dish
- Preheat grill to 425F. While grill heats, dip each zucchini slice into the egg mixture (one at a time) then the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Place the breaded zucchini on a wire cooling rack until they’re all completed.
- Once all of the zucchini strips are breaded, place each one directly on preheated grill grates and smoke for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with ranch!