One is filled with Cheddar Cheese and topped with Smoked Salt, and the other is filled with Nutella and topped with Turbinado Sugar. Best combo ever!
- 2 Pkg pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1T Baking Soda
- 3T hot water
- ½ C Nutella
- ¾ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1T Turbinado Sugar
- 1T Smoked Flake Salt
- Roll out pizza crust on floured surface into long strip
- Use a pizza cutter to slice down the middle lengthwise.
- Fill the center of one strip with cheese.
- Egg wash sides of the first strip, and top with the other half, pinching all edges together so no cheese can escape.
- Try to stretch the filled dough as long as you can without ripping it. Twist into a pretzel shape.
- Mix water and baking soda together, and brush mixture all over the pretzel.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Repeat with the other dough, except fill that one with Nutella. Twist, and brush with water/baking soda mixture
- After 10 minutes brush them both with egg wash, top cheddar filled pretzel with salt, and Nutella filled pretzel with sugar.
- Place them on a parchment lined baking sheet, and smoke on the middle rack at 325F for about 30 minutes.
- Check often to be sure they’re not getting too dark. Lower the temp if still doughy in the center and smoke another 5-10min!