Stone ground Mustard and Maple glazed Carrots topped with Gruyere, and Smoked Salt. I made these as a side dish to the Smoked Turkey and they were a total hit!
- 40 small Carrots, peeled
- 2T Stone ground Mustard
- 2T Maple Syrup
- 3T extra virgin olive oil
- 3t Smoked Salt
- 1t Fresh Ground Pepper
- 4T Gruyere Cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients (except the cheese) in a large bowl until the carrots are well coated.
- Transfer carrots in one even layer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 min at (400F) turning halfway through. (or until carrots are tender and fragrant)
- Sprinkle with Gruyere and return to oven until Cheese is just melted.