Chicken on the throne with roasted broccoli and thyme roasted potatoes.
- Avocado oil
- Honey Bacon rub
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- Chicken Stock
- Season the chicken with avocado oil and honey bacon rub.
- Season the veggies with avocado oil, salt and pepper. Add fresh thyme to potatoes.
- Fill the chicken throne with chicken stock and then cook at 375F for about 35 min.
- Add the veggies to the pan and cook everything together for an additional 40 min. (Until chicken has internal temp of 165F and veggies are done)
- Protip: Deglaze the veggies with chicken stock if you feel like they’re cooking too fast!