3 ingredients, for the easiest, tastiest, and healthiest treat ever! I KNOW. I know what you’re thinking; “Why make lettuce a chip? Gross.” But these are seriously good. Super crispy tons of flavor, and your kids will love them.
- Truffle infused olive oil
- Black truffle salt
- Set smoker (or oven) to 325F
- Clean and dry Kale then rio into chip sized pieces. Toss in a large bowl with Truffle infused olive oil. Just enough to barely cover all of the leaves-don’t overdo the oil!
- Place leaves in a sheet pan (perforated worked best, or put a cooling rack on top of your sheet pan) in a single layer. Sprinkle with black truffle salt.
- Cook leaves for 10 minutes or until very dry and crunchy. They should still look green with little to no browning. Add more salt if necessary and serve.