This bread is SO good! It’s pre cut so perfect for a crowd! Super crispy on the outside and super soft and cheesy on the inside
- Fresh loaf of bread
- ½ C melted butter
- Slices of your favorite cheese
- Green onions
- Just slice fresh loaf ¾ of the way through into 2in cubes.
- Pour 1/2C melted butter over the top and in between slices.
- Fill with slices of your favorite cheese (I used garlic infused cheese and hatch chili bread)
- Place in a cast iron and cover in foil. Cook at 400F for about 10-12 minutes until Cheese is melted.
- Uncover, cook for an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve!