Cherry Smoked Prime Rib is always a good idea
- 5–6 bone prime rib
- Traeger Prime rib rub
- ⅓ C Dijon mustard
- 2T grainy mustard
- 2T horseradish
- Pinch of flake salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Cover a 5-6 bone Prime Rib in Traeger Prime Rib Rub (make sure to get the rub ALL over)
- Preheat your smoker to 375F.
- Place the meat directly on grates, fat side UP for about 5 minutes and then turn the heat to 300F
- Smoke for about 5 hours or until an internal thermometer reads 135F
- Remove from the grill and wrap in foil.
- Let rest for 25 minutes.
- Mix 1/3C Dijon Mustard, 2T Grainy Mustard, and 2T Horseradish with a pinch of flake salt and fresh ground pepper for a great sauce to serve with it