Did you know you can use your Traeger to heat a pre-cooked Ham?! One of my favorite Traeger Hacks yet
- Pre cooked ham
- Apple cider
- Glaze: Orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon)
- Heat the Traeger to 350F
- Place the ham in a foil pan along with about 1/4-1/2in apple cider and cover.
- Heat until the internal temp reaches 140F and remove from Smoker.
- Turn up the heat to 400F
- While the smoker preheats, prepare glaze and cover Ham. (Be sure to get the glaze in between all the slices!)
- Return the ham to the Smoker uncovered for about 10 minutes or until glaze is bubbling and starting to caramelize