Pepper turkey, havarti, stone ground mustard, Garlic aioli, and bacon pressed into a sourdough shell, and smashed. Super easy, super dense, and super good!
- 1 Round loaf Sourdough bread
- 1lb Pepper Turkey, slices
- ½ lb Havarti cheese, sliced
- 2T Grainy Mustard
- 2T Mayo mixed with
- 1t roasted garlic, minced
- Slice loaf down the middle from top to bottom and cut a wedge out of the middle of each side (kind of like a taco)
- Spread the aioli and mustard inside and fill first with the cheese, then meat. Fill up the loaf as much as possible making sure to fill all the way to the back of the round
- Wrap the loaves in plastic wrap, put in the fridge, and smash under a cast iron pan ( or something else HEAVY) for a few hours. Slice it into wedges and serve.
- This giant sandwich is perfect for feeding a crowd! (you can put pretty much anything in these! Sky’s the limit)