You guys, I am NOT above using a box brownie mix. With a few substitutions it won’t even taste like it came from a box. I’m going to share my box brownie hack with you and I promise you’ll love it!
- Ghirardelli brownie mix
- Whole milk
- Melted butter
- Smoked simple syrup
- 2C chocolate chips
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Fresh berries
- Preheat smoker to 350F with pecan pellets
- 1 box Ghirardelli brownie mix
- Replace the water amount with whole milk + 3T
- Replace the oil amount with melted butter
- Add 1 T smoked simple syrup
- Add 1 additional egg to the box amount.
- 2C chocolate chips if not already included in the box mix.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the box (with the exception of my substitutions and additions) for cook times and pan sizes.
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh berries. ( PSA: French Vanilla is NOT vanilla bean people)